11.15.2005

cancelled classes

It's always exciting to have less classes in any day... However, it sucks to work your ass off finishing an assignment that ends up being postponed! I'm glad that I at least got that work done because I have another write-up for that class that I will have to turn in with today's assignment when I go into class on Thursday.

Tonight is Gilmore Girls and Supernatural with Terry and I hope that I can get the play write-up done as well. Tomorrow I get to see a free showing of "Just Friends," with the beautiful Ryan Reynolds and Thursday, I am going to see the SDSU musical, "A Man of No Importance."

This week is definitely a nice breather after last week's Hell on Earth!! On Friday, I am going to Meeshi's Birthday Party, where there will be swing dancing, games (including Twister), and other fun things like that. I am really excited and looking for people want to go. So, I'm on the look-out!


Below is a link to the commercial that has dancing
reminding me of my bestest buddy, Lauren.

-- CLICK HERE --


I miss you, goober!
See you in a week!!

No comments: