5.13.2006

twentieth

JUST ONE MORE DAY.
I am really looking forward to turning twenty years old... finally. As my twentieth year comes to a close, I can't help but feel relieved and anxious. In one sense, I will be able to say that I am no longer a teen. I am finally rid of the "teen" lable of "transition" and "change." A little recap of the teen years: 16: can drive a car. 17: can watch rated-R movies. 18: can be charged as an adult for crimes, but barely legal. 19: not an adult, but no longer "barely legal." Obviously, my life will not drastically change the second I turn twenty, but I have improved many aspects of my life leading up to this new chapter! I am working hard in classes, spending time doing things beneficial to my well-being, attending church again, reconnecting with Christians, performing off and ON stage, and trying my best to approach life with a positive attitude! I am not simply satisfied with the things that have changed in my life, rather I will continue to work hard and be strong enough in my faith to grow closer to God no matter what challenge I face. I hope to show the world the amazing love He has for each and every person of the World by demonstrating it in myself. I will never be perfect but with this foundation that grows stronger each day, I have a great place to start!

♥ Lauren


No comments: