95 in a 65.JPG, originally uploaded by tiny goat.I was going 85.
I guessed 90, admitted that I was heading home from a church function, and had an immense amount of trouble finding my insurance.
The second he pulled me over a started crying.
I tried pulling over to the left.
I'm stupid.
I've never been pulled over on the freeway before.
He redirected me to an exit.
He was extremely condescending.
He let me off with a verbal warning.
But it made it perfectly clear that it was not because I was crying, but because I was honest.
I'm frazzled but thankful.
Cops are still lame.
Gems:
spending the day with my dad
new macbook, in black
time spent with the Flood community
no ticket
video chatting
2 comments:
i don't think im going to make it tonight... just the whole discussion brought a huge downer on my day and i just feel like keeping to myself for the night and just letting everything out...but let's hang out tomorrow, if you'd like. it's my day off.
big sis. not good. but good that he let you go. D
Post a Comment