Funny Sign - Traffic School, originally uploaded by coasterbeing.This is not always true... but slow down anyways.
I just finished the second 4 hours of traffic school tonight and got my certificate to turn into the court tomorrow morning with my $315. I'm not happy that I had to do it or pay for it and although I don't agree with the circumstances in which I received the ticket, I have deserved many times prior. I actually enjoyed the class and enjoyed myself, despite the length of the freaking class!!
So for all those needing to take traffic school classes,
call 1-800-409-2929 for:
CHEAP WEEKNIGHTS COMEDY
It's definitely worth it... Just don't use your cell phones at all. :)
Gems:
positive attitudes
paper mache
Across the Universe
fun punishment
God time
1 comment:
did u get ur cell taken away and put in the teachers drawer?? texting too much??? haha
Post a Comment