11.02.2008

you like the birthday diptych?

The Diptych, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

I painted two parts of a whole painting for my parents' birthdays. I gave my dad his painting in September and had to wait for Halloween to see them together. It was really great and I look forward to my next project. I don't know what it will be but I'm sure it will be great!

Decided to bring Lily into my room to watch Nemo. She has been watching it non-stop and I'm sure her parents are sick of it. She hasn't looked away yet!


Gems:
perfect sermon
Frippleville
mom's party
lasagna
movie time

2 comments:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

your next project could be a painting for ur big :)

just a suggestion lol

perkyNbLue said...

LoL. You're funny. Maybe for Christmas, if you're lucky, but I'd rather stick to birthdays because I only have to do one at a time!