Hey darling!, originally uploaded by { B a r c a <3.As it gets closer and closer to the Christmas season, I still remain adamant against my Christmas decorating before Thanksgiving. Even though I love seeing the tree, all the reds and greens, and other trinkets I have collected over the years, it just wouldn't seem right to start the fever before I have spent the day focused on thanking those that have done so much for me. However, I am trying to get ahead with Christmas gifts as best I can!
I might be busting out my Christmas cards and start filling those out so I can send it when it becomes time. I have some gifts for family, plans for other homemade gifts, but I'm stuck with one major problem. Greg. What the heck are you supposed to get a boy (who's not your dad) for Christmas. I've never had to do this before. I have thought about several different things, but everything seems either too much or not enough or just weird (which he might actually appreciate). I guess I better get thinking... He made a poop joke today... I need to top it. :)
Gems:
holidays
dresses
technology
NAPS!!
God's unending love
1 comment:
I find my husband is probably the easiest person to buy gifts for (and was while we were dating, too), but it's because he's so vocal about his interests, and is interested in so much. There's always a list of books, CDs, and DVDs that he wants. Favorite old TV series on DVD are always a big hit. Does he play video games? (Maybe one the two of you could play together?) Otherwise, does he have a favorite cologne? Or is there something useful you can get him, like a charging station for all the gadgets he may use?
Post a Comment