4.16.2009
my up-too-late wednesday, early morning thursday
1:45 am.
Still diligently working since about 10 pm
(7 small & 2 big assignments left)
2:25 am.
Got distracted, but is now getting back to work
3:00 am.
Losing stamina... Finally feeling fatigue
(7 small, 1 big, & a little more of the other big)
3:40 am.
Taking a bathroom and snack break
(7 small, explanations of the 2 big)
4:00 am.
Done and getting back to work
5:25 am.
Nodding off... Considering a nap
(6 small, explanations for 1 big)
7:00 am.
I desperately want a nap... I work too slowly for a nap :(
(4 small, explanations for 1 big)
8:25 am.
I'm still awake... Parents are awake... Things are printing...
(3 small, explanations for 1 big)
9:15 am.
Chugging away... slowly
(2 small, explanations for 1 big)
10:30 am.
Took a break to eat (eggs over easy on whole-grain toast)
(1 small, explanations for 1 big)
11:10 am.
Is excited to have only one thing left to do!
(explanations for 1 big)
12:40 pm.
Is busy working... But has a new goal: a shower before class
(explanations for parts 2 & 3)
1:50 pm.
The shower goal may not be happening :(
(explanations for part 3)
2:35 pm.
Finshed... Need to print
(PRINTING)
2:45 pm.
Time for my shower!!
(DONE DONE DONE!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
your all nighters astound me.
Ha! I do what I can. :D
Post a Comment