5.02.2010

tried to cut me down to size

yo! sunday, originally uploaded by rhirhian.

What a busy day...

I spent the day running around to the last Frippleville performance of the season and immediately to the Ciao Bella set, to help Greg with his film. It was a fun experience, but I don't feel as if I understand anymore about film after all of that. He was appreciative of my help, so I chalk it up to a good time.

Since I only got three hours of sleep after dancing last night, I returned home and relaxed the rest of the night. The spa has never felt so damned good!! Starting tomorrow, I will be running around like crazy, to the various dance venues to celebrate my birthday. I'm excited! :D

Oh, how you tried to cut me down to size
Telling dirty lies to my friends
But my own father said, 'give her up, don't bother
The world isn't coming to an end'

(he said just) Walk like a man
Talk like a man
Walk like a man, my son
No woman's worth
Crawling on the earth
Just walk like a man, my son
♫ Jersey Boys

No comments: