Me & the Students, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.I was kinda sad that I was unable to get a picture with my Monday class, but I'm just excited that I was able to get this one! The kid standing off to the right is also in the class and no, I haven't a clue as to why he is so far from the rest of us. Anyway... THEY WERE GREAT!!
I still think that Monday's performance went a lot more smoothly, but I loved it all the same. I was late for lindy afterward, but it was an interesting class all the same. I even think it's possible that I might be able to teach the lead for the move that we learned tonight, but that remains to be seen.
only women that can do it like men
VVS's be them gems
(ho, now count that)
my money coming in
bending them corners on them rims
so play the check book tell me how do you bounce that
I bounce into position like I invented the Karma Sutra
but money make me come, go and ask Luda
and women cheat better than men we don't disturb them
my motto is "what they don't know won' hurt them"
we just do it like you do, see the roles done switched
♫ Ludacris
No comments:
Post a Comment