10.25.2010

today is a good day, but...


265/365 Year Two, originally uploaded by coreena.

yesterday was better.

My eyes are acting up again, besides the fact that I got my allergy test and tested negative for everything. It's really frustrating and quite a blow to my confidence, entering new classrooms each day. It means that I am forced to talk about it each and every day. To explain why my eyes look red and watery over and over again. *le sigh*

I wasn't called in to work today, which means I had time to take care of my eyes as best as I can. I am hoping that, although they're still bad now, they will be better by tomorrow morning. Also, hoping to actually have WORK tomorrow. I hate waiting by a phone that doesn't ring. I can't wait until I have a real job.

I saw you looking at me girl
When I first set foot into the room
You didn't want me to see girl
You didn't wanna lay your cards so soon

I see you mulling it over
You wonder what your friends might think of you
Angel on your shoulder
But you know just what you want to do

No I don't need to know a thing about your past
No I just want one night with you no strings attached
And I know that we might not be the perfect match
And i just want one night with you no strings attached
[Mayer Hawthorne]

No comments: