These past few weeks have truly been amazing... my best holiday season yet. It's been filled with family and friends and good food. We just finished up the last of the holiday parties yesterday, with David's extended family on his dad's side. I'm scared for the coming week and the fact that my sleep cycle is complete crap now. I may need to pull another all-nighter to get it back on track, since that seems to be the easiest way for me to get that done.
The best/worst part of the holidays is the immense amount of candy that collects. Right now, I have six different sources in my immediate possession. I snack on them all day long and I have little to no motivation to remedy that. In somewhat related news, I have yet to find a diet that works for me... I'm either eating too much or simply eating the wrong things. I need to make some changes, but I haven't decided how to go about that just yet. And yes, I know that the candy would be a good start... Thanks.
12.28.2010
and a sweet-tooth to boot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment