2.08.2011

coolest google feature ever

By now you might have already heard the buzz circulating around the web over the latest release from Google - Google Art Project. With Google Art Project you can virtually visit a selection of some of the world's finest museums and explore a range of their noteworthy art pieces.
[via Creature Comforts]
The quality of the art piece images are incredible and well worth your time. After being told by THREE different blogs, I finally made my way over and checked it out. You should do the same!



p.s. Tonight's dinner with the family (for Eric's birthday) was FAR from perfect and although pleasant at times, left me feeling incredibly frustrated. I've never gotten in such a heated argument with someone over something that I actually feel qualified to discuss and with someone who had no intentions to listen to another side. Irritating.

No comments: