1.23.2012

numbness


Untitled, originally uploaded by Gaby J Photography.

Too much has changed to really try to break down each and every detail.

The things to know:
I had my dream job.
I found it to impossible to balace work & life.
It broke my spirit.
I resigned.
I am now unemployed.

One thing I'm sure of:
I want to travel.

Things I have no plan for:
What kind of job to apply for.
Where I'll be living next year.
Whether I can situate my life enough to travel.

My next steps:
Go dancing at Shades.

1 comment:

Lauren Lieder said...

I like this summary...very honest and to the point. It's hard to find balance in life right now. A job can become all consuming and that can be miserable. I hope you find a place that allows you the freedom to be who you are and to accomplish the things that matter most to you in and out of work...that's important.