Available: yes, I'm single and no, I'm busy reading for classes.
Best friend: Lauren, Mick, and Jeanele
Crush: I don't even know anymore... there was a boy named Ben at the party last night who was really cute though... It's easier to focus on the people I don't know.
Desire: to find a guy willing to call me his girlfriend, and treat me as that
Easiest boy to talk to: Mick
Favorite band: Matchbox Twenty
Gummy bears or gummy worms: those gummy Peachie Rings!!
Hometown: Bonita, CA
Instrument: Guitar, but I can't play anymore
Kids: I love them!!
Longest car ride: all of the trips to Arkansas when I was younger
Milk flavor: I don't drink milk
Number of siblings: one sister, Dana
One wish: to be happy
Phobias: solitude, falling, spiders, clowns, and dolls
Quote of the moment: "You may expel us, gentlemen, by your votes, today; but, while you do it, remember that there is a just God in Heaven, whose All-Seeing Eye beholds alike the acts of the oppressor and the oppressed, and who, despite the machinations [scemes] of the wicked, never fails to vindicate the cause of Justice, and the sanctity of His own handiwork." - Henry M. Turner (September 3, 1868)
Reason to smile: friends, family, and music
Song that you last heard: "A Summer in Ohio" - the Last Five Years
Time you woke up: I think I finally got up around 1pm... I wasn't feeling well
Unknown fact about me: I've never been in love
Vegetable you hate: onions
Worst habits: I'm a picky eater
X-rays you've had: who cares? Nothing critical
Yummy food: mashed potatoes and barbequed foods
Zodiac sign: taurus
No comments:
Post a Comment