1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Started swing dancing.
2. Did you keep your New Year`s resolutions & will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made any last year and my resolutions this year are in the previous post.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
This year... not that I know of.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not close to me; someone close to my sister though.
5. What countries did you visit?
None.
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
A good job, more money, but mostly, a car.
7. What date(s) from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory & why?
May 14th, my birthday, because I went out swing dancing although it was in the middle of finals! I loved every second and luckily, my grades didn't suffer.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I got tons of A's this semester and didn't do too badly last semester either, but teaching my CYT kids last semester was great. They did an AMAZING job in their performance and I couldn't be prouder!
9. What was your biggest failure?
I got a D+ in geog and another low grade in natural science last semester.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I got a television set for my room in the dorm.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jeanele got accepted into Australia and although I'm going to miss her, I'm really proud.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled & depressed?
A few.
14. Where did most of your money go?
CYT and the television.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seriously, getting my new television... It's a big deal for me. Oh, and I'm also stoked that I'm now a Junior!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Um... Any swing dancing song, I suppose.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you wiser? Healthier? Richer?
I've learned a lot about myself and I'm doing better in school, so I guess I could say I am wiser. I have put on a few pounds, not many, and I'm still not excersizing, so I'm probably at the same health level. I feel like I have very little money, but accroding to the bills, I have more than last year. Still not rich at all.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Studying and spending time with good friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stressing and spending time alone, but for now the alone time will have to do.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With the family, I'm sure... just like every year.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
No, I've never fallen in love.
23. How many one-night stands?
None.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Desperate Housewives... but I have a lot of favorites!!
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn`t hate this time last year?
Not hate...
26. What was the best book you read?
Maybe the script for The Colored Museum. It's hilarious.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I could sing on stage at a coffeehouse, but it's terrifying each time.
28. What did you want & get?
A dvd player.
29. What did you want & not get?
LancĂ´me Paris, Miracle fragrance.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Probably Rent and The Producers.
31. What did you do on your birthday & how old were you?
As I said earlier, I went swing dancing and turned 19, so it's 2-0 this year!!
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
I don't really have one, so that's why I have it as one of my resolutions this year.
34. What kept you sane?
Music... I need more of it.
35. Who did you miss?
I missed Lauren, as I do every year because she's at school in Fresno.
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
It's okay to depend on others, because that might be exactly what you need.
37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"It's okay to cry. Forget I ever said it. Will you forgive me if I lie?"
"Something they never teach in school, how to get you!"
"I should stop trying to get someone that I'll only waste my time on."
-- -- -- "Kinda Like You" by Statia Conger (a local singer/songwriter)
No comments:
Post a Comment