IMG_0483_copy, originally uploaded by Beauty fer Ashes.I love real talk. I wish we could be more capable of talking in an intimate setting in front of anyone. It's just not possible sometimes. And it's okay, but it still kinda stinks. I feel so blessed that I was able to talk as much as I did with Greg today. About everything and nothing. No agenda. Just time.
The biggest blessing, however, is the fact that this relationship is pulling me closer to God each day. I actually enjoy talking to my girlfriends about their problems and have something to say about it. I know I could offer advice before, but never felt fully qualified. I desperately want to do all I can to continue to draw nearer to God to be able to pour into those around me!
God is great!
Text me if you'd like to schedule a coffee or lunch date.
I love each and every one of you guys!!
Gems:
BK coffee
costco samples
movie time
dancin' with my boo
girl talk
No comments:
Post a Comment