7.13.2008

thanking God for His blessings

I Wanna..., originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

We crave a relationship centered around God and reflecting the love and grace of our relationship with God. After attending the Sex & Relationships class and listening to the sermon on Marriage, Greg and I are only more encouraged to find ways to be more glorifying to Him. We pray that our friends and family will keep us accountable to a Godly relationship just as our friends already challenge us to be Godly people. If you have questions or concerns, I want to hear them and I want to discuss them. I feel God's hand over all of this and talking about it is only more enticing.

Greg is my boyfriend and he is also the man I feel called to marry. If that is not in God's plan, Greg and I will fully accept that. However we feel God's hands pushing us closer and closer to emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. Therefore, we are "dating with intentions" and looking for devotional books and reassessing boundaries along the way. Something to keep in mind, girls, the love language of touch is both a blessing and a curse. Set boundaries now, rather than waiting, and pray... a lot.

I know this seems weird to write about in a blog, but to be completely honest, it's not something I'm trying to hide from anyone. I am completely aware that I seem, at times, to disappear from communities. It has very little to do with Greg and a TON to do with the fact that I overcommit my life and camp is completely draining my energy... meaning that I may not even make it out dancing as much as have been.

I love you guys and I can't wait for the summer to end so I can feel like I'm back in control... Although it WILL be an illusion. Till then, write me. Text me. Creep me. I don't care. I just want to be with you guys in any way that I can. To be fair, I creep all my blogger friends!! :D


Gems:
wedding cake
Verona time
Flood meets Greg
God & marriage
L. O. V. E.

1 comment:

vee. said...

love you, lau.