12.05.2008

this may not be the last time

Stephenie Meyer, originally uploaded by SheReads.

First Stephenie Meyer was writing the first book (Twilight) over again, from Edward's perspective, then a draft of the first chapter leaked on the internet, she was heartbroken, decided to keep writing, and now she can't bring herself to keep writing, for she might change the story and kill off characters. I thought I was done, but she posted by leaked drafts on her site. I can't ignore what I might never see fully published. Stephenie Meyer, you leave me alone. You knew that I wouldn't be able to resist reading more. You just need to stop writing these incredibly addictive and altogether wonderful teen novels!! I'm sorry, but we are not on good terms anymore, Stephenie Meyer.

*sigh*
I hope it's still published. :)


A song that my sister wrote:
"It's Twilight"

Oh, I've been waiting
For the day you would come
And my patience is fading
I can't stay away

Tell me why
Tell me how
I can't survive without you
Your scent
Driving me wild
It's twilight
You're in my arms tonight

Do you swear you won't leave me?
No question, you are my life
The only thing it would hurt me to lose
I'm afraid to close my eyes

Tell me why
Tell me how
I can't survive without you
Your scent
Driving me wild
It's twilight
You're in my arms tonight

I love you more than anything in the world
Is it even enough
You're ready to give up everything
Yes it's enough for forever

Tell me why
Tell me how
I can't survive without you
Your scent
Driving me wild
It's twilight
You're in my arms tonight




Gems:
coffee
kids' movies
"you've got mail"
twilight series
boyfriend

No comments: