6.28.2009

His loving embrace surrounds

scritch, originally uploaded by simple moth (taking a break).

Life is precious.
Hold it close and don't let go.

Since I am not in a position to enjoy it now,
I hope to complete my work efficiently.
I wish I didn't have to do any of this,
But since I'm here, I guess I'll so the best I can.


As soon as I'm done with this chaos,
I will be taking my time again...
Enjoy the day.
Reading more.
Stopping to just listen.
Listen to God.
Listen to my heart.
Listen to those around me.
I will surround myself in the comfort I'm missing.
I will find my way back to Him.
That time will be here soon.
Hardly soon enough.

"We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised."
[Hebrews 6:12]

No comments: