7.30.2009

how do you eat your cupcakes?

How do you eat yours?, originally uploaded by cakespy.

Let me know how you eat yours?
I'd love to know!!

Do you eat it with a knife and fork, pinkies out?
Do you tear it in half and discard the bottom so as to increase the frosting-to-cake ratio?
Do you invert it, sandwich-style, to keep your fingers free of frosting?
Do you eat yours with a spoon, served in a dish of milk?
...Or do you just dig in?

http://www.cakespy.com/2009/05/cake-poll-how-do-you-eat-cupcake.html

3 comments:

perkyNbLue said...

I bite right through, from top to bottom, making sure to get cake and frosting with each bite. Mmm...

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

sometimes i eat from the bottom up cuz i tend to like the cake more than the frosting :)

perkyNbLue said...

Heh, if I eat one of them first, it's usually the cake part since I like the frosting more! :D