I went with Greg to get his eyes examined for his new glasses (on back order for two weeks... bollucks) and some nice sunglasses (already sitting on his gorgeous nose). While waiting for the sunglasses, we got lunch and went to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Within a few minutes of the movie, however, I realized that I still have yet to see the movie just before it. Every few minutes, I would lean over and ask Greg another question about the story line. It was quite frustrating, but all-in-all a great movie.
I then came home and cleaned up the party mess, watched a Civil War movie with my dad, and took a online CPR class and exam. You no longer have to check for a pulse. It's often inaccurate and wastes time... good... I could never find it! LoL.
It's been a long couple of days.
I'm going to bed.
I'll complete the paperwork for my credential application tomorrow.
7.26.2009
i'm staring with googly eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment