12.02.2007

caffeinated study sesh

John 14:27, originally uploaded by i am a mermaid princess..

I thought this was extremely appropriate with finals just around the corner. I am already done with one of my classes and I have a few more assignments and exams for the others.
I really need to buckle down for Chemistry.

Things I still have left to do:
- - - Chem Lab 1 (monday night)
- - - Eng A Paper (wednesday afternoon)
- - - Eng W Final Paper (next wednesday morning)
- - - Eng A Final Exam (next wednesday afternoon)
- - - Chem Lab 2 (tuesday evening)
- - - Chem Extra Credit
- - - Chem Final Exam (next wednesday evening)
- - - Math Final Exam (next thursday afternoon)
- - - Eng A Paper Rewrite (by next friday afternoon)

He'll give me strength
He'll give me peace
He'll give me direction
He'll put all at ease
-- by photographer

No comments: