So I have sat here for about a half an hour, if not more, just trying to decide on the photo to use for this blog. I almost used a cheesy "Happy New Year" with roses or I could have used a shot of someone writing their resolutions... but it all just wasn't right. Tomorrow my post will be about CHANGE and I will hopefully have the time to write out the many things that I journaled about last night. I don't want to make resolutions or write out things that I will most likely despise or ignore within 21 days. I am excited that I am ending this year so strong and I can't wait to start the new year. I even have a book with the guidelines on how to eat fast-food and restaurant food in a somewhat healthy or nutritious way! (I know, you're jealous) Anyways... I pray that everyone will experience some sort of movement in this coming year. I hope that you feel a stirring from the inside and set out to change the world around you for the better. Every small step makes a difference. You might not start out with the speed of a runner, but any change can set you up for bigger things in the following years! I love you all. I look forward to reading more about you, learning more about you, and hopefully, spending more time with all of you!!
All my love and God's blessings...
2007 is all tied up and I'm ready for 2008's Happy New Year!
1 comment:
even changes i wont like huh? hmmm well i want whats best for you lil. see you in a few days!! happy new year!
Post a Comment