12.28.2007

night crawler

Amtrak at Night, originally uploaded by Matt (mistergoleta).
I got into the Fresno Amtrak station early this morning... about 6:45am. We left San Diego at 10pm. I can't say that I got much sleep and it's not at all helpful that I am still sick. Oh well. Lauren and I are holding up the fort... for the most part.

Pray for us. And pray for Lauren especially.
Pray for her peace of mind. And pray that the wedding plans fall into place. We want God to be in total control and we need all the help in praying that we can get. For those of you who end up praying, even a small prayer, our hearts go out to you and thank you immensely!

I hope everyone is enjoy their Friday.
Love and God bless.

2 comments:

vee. said...

the ADX/AGO thing sounds like it'd be plenty fun :]

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

i miss u lil! glad to hear the dresses worked out