Day 23: Do you love your jeans?, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.Now, I am not great about working out... I've had a membership to the ARC gym for a month now and I've only been 4 times... total! However I am just taking notice of my cravings and dancing a whole lot more. I have a long way to go to get "fit," but I'm feeling good.
These jeans were not just purchased and wearing them again makes me feel a sense of accomplishment. Loving every part of my body is hard, but I strive to get to that point!
Now I am off to Robeks for lunch and to Borders to pick up a book I should have already read. Don't you just love the emotional rollercoaster that IS my blog?!
Gems:
late-night conversations
overcoming the "trench"
forgetting about the gym
still feeling fit without it
the prospect of a smoothie
2 comments:
"You're beautiful, you're beautiful, you're beautiful it's true."
-Ode to James Blunt :]
love you :]
Post a Comment