3.15.2008

please, take me the way i am

Day 34: Our Sunset, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.
Although my morning began with an awful testing experience, I got through it without really freaking out. Granted, I had no sleep last night, so I probably should have been freaking out, but I was alert, my mind receptive, and I expect good things. LoL.

Spent time at home by myself for a while. Spent some time with Candace. Chatted with the Goob... She is the cutest bride-to-be... Can't wait to see her this week (or Terry, for that matter)! But Jonny made my day...

Moothies. View of the Shoe Pavilion. Sunset on my face. Detour. Bread bowl & dried cranberries. Vons. "I love you" mug. Cookies & flat soda. No sleep. Home. Perfect.


Gems:
getting through testing
texts from my Big Sister
Brandy's kid sleepover
a wonderful coffee break
disneyland next weekend

No comments: