3.24.2008

sweet words flow from my lips

Sweet Lips......, originally uploaded by Hulalulatallulahoop.

"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter."
(James Earl Jones)

"Discontent if the first step in the progress of a man or a nation."
(Oscar Wilde)

"Love can help us, love can break us,
Love can do things never done before.
Love is a feeling we find appealing,
Love is the thing that makes us soar."
(Michael Roberts)


I am excited about Spring Break and excited about my growth.
Lent was a real learning experience and I'm glad I did it.
Now, I just can't figure out how I'll ever watch TV again.
It seems so against my nature to do so!
I haven't watched it all day...
I will only watch random TV when another person turns it on.
As for my shows, I'll watch those for sure!!


Gems:
rest
babysitting
new photo projects
seeing my Big
silence

No comments: