6.28.2008

eat, drink and be merry, i say

A Great Meal, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

I had a fabulous night with Brandy tonight. I picked her up from the trolley station and we cruised over to the Olive Garden for dinner. Be jealous because it was a great meal and an even greater night all-together! We finished stuffing our faces and set out for Barnes and Noble, where I bought a bunch of stuff for camp and myself. Brandy found a good book and a very cute journal. I'm excited that she will finally be able to record her life and notes somewhere safe. It helped me to grow so much!

I also went by Natasha's place to check out the apartment and I'm still very unsure. Greg is going over there with me tomorrow and we might even go shopping for some art supplies afterwards for a joint project. I don't usually collaborate on my artwork, so I'm eager to see what we can do together! I miss the Flood... I haven't been in two weeks... I attended Journey and Maranatha (twice), so I need a healthy dose of Flood back in my life! :D

I'm tired. Bed time.


Gems:
cooking for Greg
apartment shopping
dinner with Brandy
Barnes and Noble
arts and crafts

No comments: