6.20.2008

we should do coffee sometime

coffee love, originally uploaded by strange.little.mama.


I guess I have a ton of coffee dates coming up and I couldn't be more excited about it. I am hungry for the thoughts and opinions of my friends, family, and fellow believers. Greg and I are so perfectly on the same page that the cynic in me is sure that I must be missing something. That cynic is dying rapidly though and I'm so excited about the transformations that God has already taken me through!

I pray for wisdom, clarity, and God's active presence in this relationship.



Gems:
Verona: "reading your blog i am glad to see how happy you are."
Doodle: "aw... I'm so happy for you."
my dad: "sounds like he was made for you."
my mom: "is he coming to the forth of july?"
Greg: "I haven't stopped wearing the smile you gave me."

2 comments:

vee. said...

coffee/food/hang out/something day
soon, please please please. i misses you.

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

yeah the cynic has died need i reference that absurdly long game of apples to apples?!