The Happymobile, originally uploaded by arcticllama.My car went in to the shop about two and a half weeks ago and got all the necessary fixes and tune-ups. Today I took it to Discount Tire Co. and got the worn down tires replaced. It's a bit of a bummer that the car is pretty dirty, seeing that I just got it washed not too long ago, but the inside is still looking great! So the Coastkeeper is ready for the drive up to Fresno.
All I have to do now is clear out the trunk, pack, and possibly shop for a few things at the grocery store. Lauren's Hen Party will be a blast and the wedding will be amazing. As nervous as I am, I am even more excited for her in this new step of life. She means the world to me and I only want to see her happy! :)
Gems:
great new dance venue
my alarm's snooze button
new tires for the Coastkeeper
last chance to dance for a week
4 more days until the wedding
1 comment:
i must say that im thrilled that coastkeeper stuck :) im so awesome.
Post a Comment