Math Gnomes, originally uploaded by Pictures by Ann.I have quite a lot of work to get done in a pretty short amount of time. I need to prioritize and figure out the order to get things done, because of the rush. If I can get most of my math homework (due thursday) done during this break, then I can be pretty satisfied. If I really can't figure it out or bring myself to concentrate on that, then I will just study my map.
Tonight I need to do my history reading and a write-up on some of that reading. Then I need to do my science write-up. Once all of that is finished, I will be studying my map and science information for the rest of the night! Why? Because I have TWO quizzes tomorrow.
Hopefully, I will then be able to go out tomorrow night, because I will already have my math homework done (or almost done). We will just have to see, I suppose.
More to-do's: Interviews for my sped class, application for reentry to State, and my personal narrative for my credential program application.
[I wish I could do fun things like this!]Gems:
soda for breakfast
time to calm down
prioritizing my life
lunch spent alone
almost a graduate
No comments:
Post a Comment