loft_life_091, originally uploaded by Psst...!.I've gone off the deep end...
I love apartment therapy to no end and I just keep finding things that I want desperately in my future home! I mean, look at that photo above... That is a TV stand made of a panting easel. It came new and they splashed paint on it to make it more eye-catching! Following are a few more that I love...
[something I'm kind of doing now :D (the colors)]
[something I might never do, but it's hott!]
[the best looking pet beds EVER!!]
[I would love to paint an art piece to be used as a headboard someday. I don't know if I could make a good one, but I could certainly try!]
[this entryway is just too cute for words!]
[as you all know... I'm obsessed with this color!]Gems:
having only one class
long Borders trips
the Big Bang Theory
pure inspiration
online sermon feeds
1 comment:
thanks, big!
i love you and i miss you and i won't see you on wednesday.
friday? are you coming?
<3 lil.
Post a Comment