Beautiful fingers on the frets, originally uploaded by He and Fi.I have been relatively productive today. I got a lot done, but not yet the ONE thing I NEED to get done tonight. I need to finish my personal narrative and get it printed along with the form for the application. I have finished my science (for thursday), finished quite a bit of my math homework (for thursday), and I made time for a shower.
Tomorrow, I will be heading down to State (sometime before 2, since my Sped class is cancelled) and talking to Phoebe at the Liberal Studies office in order to get my science class cleared for graduation. Hopefully that pans out so I can go to the registrar, pay the application fee, go to the Education department, and turn in the application. I'm ready for this to be over. Once it's all done, maybe the mutation on my neck will disappear. :(
On the bright side, I plan to work hard right now and get my paper done (or as much as possible), so I can go watch my sister perform at Lestat's Open Mic tonight. I have yet to see it, so I need to take advantage of the Swing Huddle cancellation. I am really looking forward to it. I love listening to Dana sing! :)
[I have again caught the nesting bug]
[but how could I not with places like this?!]Gems:
serenity returning
living in Tierrasanta
understanding physics
making time for a shower
No comments:
Post a Comment