Chic for Cheap: 30th Birthday Party, originally uploaded by Creature Comforts.So I found THIS blog and fell absolutely in LOVE with everything in this outfit combination, especially the high heels!! A trip to Charlotte Russe is in order because I MUST have those shoes! I very rarely find something that is that perfect at a cheap price. :)
After work, I went to cash our Adagio deposit, so it's final. We're moved out! LoL. I also watched Disney's Meet the Robinson's and realized that the main song "Little Wonders" is by Rob Thomas. So what do I do? Go straight to iTunes and purchase the song for myself. I just love finding these that seem like I should have known all along.
I get to see my Aunt tomorrow so, I should get myself to bed early. I've been too tired lately. I hope this weekend refuels me for the last eight weeks of my undergrad. Eight weeks... WOOT!!
[options for relaxation this weekend]Gems:
responsibility
money
park play with Lily
movies
endless blogging
No comments:
Post a Comment