I'll love you on Monday., originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.I am really excited about the next few years and I feel incredibly blessed to have an amazing man in my life. I love spending time with him and finally getting the chance to say that I'm in love. That doesn't mean that I don't want to see my girlfriends. I am just as busy as I always have been, so don't interpret my distance as anything more than my crazy schedule. It's not the boy taking up my time. It's the plans I make and don't say "no" to that take up my time. So call, schedule a coffee date, and we will be able to catch up.
Thanks to Amber, Candace, Dana, Lil, Big, and Veronica for the hangouts thus far. I hope to have more! Love you guys!!
Gems:
church with Greg
driving in Bonita
seeing my parents
my costume
homework :D
No comments:
Post a Comment