[334/366] Love through His Word, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.I'm not sure what I'm doing for the day until 4pm. I guess I should eat and then try to get some more work done for my class. I still have two workbooks chapters and a book to read. Honestly though, all I'd really like is the time to sit down with Greg and discuss our devotional book. I was really excited about it the other day, but now I'm just a bit anxious. It's ridiculous really. I mean, what's the rush... but that's how I live my life. I hate to wait. I'm incredibly impatient and Greg has witnessed it firsthand. I have plenty of other things that I can be concerned about. I'm going to focus on the plan that God has for me now.
p.s. If you have free wednesday or friday nights, there are two amazing swing venues that you should check out! The wednesday night venue has a FREE Intro-to-Swing lesson in the back between 8 and 8:45pm. If you are interested, let me know and I will give you any details I can!
Gems:
late-night stirrings
vivid dreams
true love
new goals
hearing His Word
No comments:
Post a Comment