1.26.2009

God, i am here & i am listening

PLEASE READ, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

Right now, I'm really just missing this... This time in my life when all that was important was whether or not I could remember the dance steps I made up the night before or the blocking that was changed as we made our way to the stage. I miss the feeling that nothing else mattered but those few precious moments of exhilaration and nervousness... the feeling of accomplishment, whether or not I actually did well... because either way, I put my heart and soul into every note and step and I knew that I gave the very best every time. I miss the certainty I felt after those performances.

Right now, all I do is revise my work. Well after it is in and done with. As soon as I think something is taken care of, another piece falls and I am forced to pick it back up and reevaluate yet again. Right now, my frustration is with graduation and the credential program.


So I'm asking, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!
That I may find a peace about this (because I have done all I can do myself) and that this situation works itself out. I appreciate all you can do. Thank you.

No comments: