1.15.2009

tickle fights: from bad to worse

Tickle fight, originally uploaded by oppsadaisy.

Greg and I got in a massive tickle fight tonight. Long story, short I ended up sobbing. It was quite unpleasant to tell you the truth. In other news, I met up with a bunch of people to discuss the Firehouse website and I will be the new admin for that. Also, Brandy and I had late-lunch at the Olive Garden and were able to catch up, exchange stories, and browse through Barnes and Noble. It was really fun. Next time, I'll have to visit Hula too (got that, Brandy?!). LoL. I realized how much I missed her a few days ago and now I don't have to miss Brandy too.


Gems:
new jobs
gps navigation
stuffing face
book browsing
old friends

2 comments:

Sarah Ann Marie Mendez said...

hmm...tickle matches....yeah i kno about that....andrew figured out how to tickle me...not a good thing

perkyNbLue said...

Never a good thing... Even worse in my case. I'm ticklish all over AND very sensitive to it. Lame. He hates being tickled though, so he isn't the one who starts it usually. LoL.