Welcome to The Show (177/365), originally uploaded by Katherine Elizabeth.
I've been practicing for my audition all day.
I picked the song.
Downloaded the karaoke version.
Set the play time to feature one minute of the music.
Sang it with the vocals and without several times.
Weened myself off of looking at the lyrics.
Kept practicing.
Sang for Bruno.
Started to stumble over the lyrics.
Went back to reading.
Sang for my dad.
Got picked on.
Practiced some more.
... now, I guess I'll do some homework before practicing anymore, even though that's all I'd like to do right now! LoL. I have some stats hw to finish and the poetry commentaries to do. Once finished with both of those, I need to make sure I'm prepared for the stats quiz and then I'm ready to go back to practicing. :)
Good day.
blessings
great night dancing last night
catching up with Candace
sleeping in this morning
new GLEE episode
"There's a Fine, Fine Line"
No comments:
Post a Comment