9.11.2009

the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness & self-control

[89/366] Fruit of the Spirit., originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.


I'm in an amazing relationship with my Savior. If I start a relationship with another man, he will be of quality, constantly pursuing a relationship with me, & challenging me to grow in my faith. I need a man who will encourage me & comfort me when I need it most. I don't need a man for me to be encouraged to rise above the obstacles that I encounter from day to day. God's moving in my life, even if I can't feel Him.

This in no way makes things easier to deal right now.
I miss my friends. I miss having an escape to go to.
I miss loving him without feeling guilty.
I miss his smile, laugh, touch.
I miss the feeling comforted.
I miss hugs.
Yeah, I miss hugs.

btw, I really want that tree as a tattoo.
I miss it. :(

No comments: