[115/366] Jamba wins..., originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.
So a new year is about to begin and I must say that this one has been a doozy. I think I can safely say that this was the hardest, most stressful year I have had to date. I am stronger for it and I look forward to applying all that I have learned to a bigger and better future! As for that project that I mentioned earlier, I talked to Doodle about it and we have worked out a few of the kinks that were muddling up the concept.
I intend to take a photograph each day of 2010 and each month will follow a new theme or technique. The first month will be portraits. I hope to take a portrait of a new person each of the 31 days and then ask them where/how they see themselves ten years from now. The little blurb of an answer will be posted with the photo onto flickr. These photos will be taken with my dad's Nikon, as often as it is made possible (not possible for the next 2 days, since I'm in LA), so that I can have higher quality photos in my portfolio.
One final detail about the photos that I will be posting is that I am allowing myself time to process the photos before posting, just in case I want to do any special treatments to the photos for a month. The extra time will be limited, however. I have until Saturday each week to get that week's posted. I may end up posting all seven that day, but it will be far less daunting than the need to get one done every single day!!
I'm excited. This WILL be a good year, Lord willing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment