To Write Love On Her Arms, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.
Flood Community,
Thank you for holding me up and pushing me past the many hardships that I have faced over the past four years or so. In no way has it been easy, but with the amazing friends I have made through the various Community Groups, I feel prepared to face the world. Thanks to all the people of PLNU, Flood College, and now, Tierrasanta, for sharing with me, caring about me, and continually making me smile. God has blessed me with this church, this community, these friends.
All my love,
Lauren.
1 comment:
oh my goodness Lauren, you are so right. I miss the old plnu/mesa/usd group. I love how neither of us went to those schools :) It was a great community. I remember when we were both upset about the merge with all comm. groups. haha it ended up quite well. I met some of my best friends there! Hope you are well! <3 Julie
Post a Comment