[269/366] Scarecrows, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.
Runi, Miguel and Lily,
This is the time to reflect and give thanks for the many things that Christ has made possible for our lives. I want to thank you for opening your home to me and allowing me to be a part of your lives. I loved every moment there, even when I was struggling through schoolwork. Runi, thank you for the conversations and pep talks to get me through those rough days. It was something I often came home looking forward to. Miguel and Lily, thank you for sharing your toys and always making me smile. Miguel, I hope you continue with your artistic projects. They're inspiring. I hope to continue to watch as your two girls grow up. I am eager to see how the Arts manifest in their lives as they have in the lives of you two. Thanks again.
Feeling God's blessings,
Lauren.
No comments:
Post a Comment