1.28.2010

maybe i dance a bit too much

"hold me closer" blues, originally uploaded by indoloony.


My eyes have been bloodshot for quite some time.
I'm pretty sure that it's due to sleep deprivation.
I'm not going dancing tonight, in hopes of a recovery!

Today's To-Do:
call about credential
dentist appointment
work for several hours
laundry & chores
applications

I'm wide awake and so alive
Ringing like a bell
Tell me this is paradise
And not someplace I fell
'Cause I keep on fallin' down

I wanna feel the car crash
I wanna feel the capsize
I wanna feel the bomb drop, the earth stop
'Til I'm satisfied
I wanna feel the car crash
'Cause I'm dyin' on the inside
I wanna let go and know
That I'll be alright, alright

Just push me 'til I have to fly
I've shed my skin, my scars
Take me deep out past the lights
Where nothing dims these stars
Nothing dims these stars

No comments: