my sister's tattoo., originally uploaded by laurennicolelove.com.
I have spent too much time resting this week. It's about time I get back to work. I miss it really. I have learned so much about possessing and exuding grace this weekend. Now, I intend to spread His grace through my actions from day to day. To give to others in whatever way I can to make their days just a bit brighter. That is the only way I can begin to heal from the bitter and negative thoughts that creep in from time to time... It's a disease that I will always work to be rid of. :)
Where men bury their sons
And without thought just walk away
And my mother's heart breaks
Like the water inside of her
...
But I believe there is something here to be learned of grace
Because I can't help but love you
No I can't help but love you
Even with a heart that breaks
Like the promises that you made
Like the promises that you made
The promises that you made
'Cause I still love you
My God, what a world you love
No comments:
Post a Comment