1.06.2011

rocketship: up, up and away


On the job, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

Update on my current position:

-- My kinder is learning SO much and he is doing quite well in the classroom! It's really exciting actually. I can hardly get enough of it.
-- I never really see my first-grader, but she's doing a lot better. I have had several really good moments with her this week.
-- My boy for transitions regressed, BIG TIME, yesterday... but he was back to his normal self today. *huge sigh of relief*
-- My other second-grader is done with me and hardly responds to any of the redirections I propose. It bums me out, but maybe the two days without me will be good. Maybe?

Update on the potential position:

I just received another email about the interviews last night, so I now know that the big day-o-interviews is two weeks from now. I also talked to Mr. Marks and Ms. Everette about any little technicalities involving the classroom observation. According to my plan, I hope to be observed while teaching the first period of math with the Cardinals (second grade). I'm nervous, exited, anxious... Yay!


Now, I must get back to packing for Boston!!

No comments: