2.04.2008

making wallpaper look good

Wallflower 130/365, originally uploaded by jgcf.
Sometimes I just can't bring myself to be social.
Tonight was one of those nights.
I know that a lot of people don't view me as antisocial.
It's not too uncommon for me to feel out of place.
One I get the feeling, it's nearly impossible to shake it!
Either way, it was great seeing so many old faces.
You never realize that you miss someone till they're gone.
Cliche? Maybe, but true none-the-less.

My class went well.
I reviewed the old dances and taught a new one.
Having several kids record the steps on paper will help
... I think.

My plan is to finish my homework tonight.
I want to actually have a relaxed day at school tomorrow.
I am not at all excited about this Capstone project.
I'm hoping it writes itself because I can hardly think about it.

On that note, I decided on everything today.
Although I won't be active, I'm hoping to stay involved!
Oh, and I won't be dancing tomorrow night after all.
Mardi Gras ruins everything...
Well, darn.
I still have Friday!

Gems:
the gym
lunch with the roommate
phone meetings
tea parties
fake engagements

No comments: