2.20.2008

he's a short-term pessimist, long-term optimist

Day 13: A good book, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.
I hate this paper that I am being forced to write, but as soon as it's done, I'm actually looking forward to reading the books by Daniel Boorstin. He has an insight that is just really intriguing...

Rachel Carson was an awesome person to learn about as well. I might pick up her book, the Silent Spring, someday as well. She offers the same message of the Lorax in poetic form for adults.

Both Authors are extremely taboo is several ways and I just love that you can sense their passion through their writing. I pray that my passion for God and His plan comes through my writing as well... Maybe not in this paper, but at least here. :)

Who knew I could actually get something out of this dang project?!

Gems:
my "nap" last night
going to sleep anyways
my accidental nap this morning
motivation to finish everything
morning with the roommate

No comments: