2.22.2008

just lovers of loving love

Day 15: Are You there, God?, originally uploaded by perkyNbLue.

"You can throw the whole weight of your anxieties
upon Him, for you are His person concern."
-- 1 Peter 5:7

So now that I'm done with my paper, it has become extremely difficult for me to avoid watching TV. I knew that I couldn't and shouldn't before, when I had to write the Capstone... but now, I haven't any immediate obligations and with this newly found time, I'm forced to hide in my room. Why go to the extreme of hiding in my room? Well it's the only room in the house, other than the kitchen and bathrooms without a TV. At this point, I am pretty sure my dreams often follow TV show plot lines and involve the characters from King of Queens.


Yeah... so my mom called me today. It was a very interesting conversation we had as well. After talking for about ten minutes about as much as we could, my mom throws in another question:

"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Um... Who told you that?"
"Well, do you?"
"Did someone tell you that I did?"
"I was having lunch with Dana (my sister) and she asked me if I knew... So, do you?"
"No, Mom."
"Oh... [long pause] ... but you'll tell me when you do?"
"Yes, Mom"
"Okay good. Well, I hope to see you this weekend!"


I love you too, Mom.

Gems:
finished with the Capstone
roommate love
fighting with the puppy
phoning home
a night on the town

No comments: