Books:
Cleopatra's Nose: Essays on the Unexpected by Daniel J. Boorstin
The Image or What Happened to the American Dream by Daniel J. Boorstin
Giants of Jazz by Studs Terkel
The Great Divide by Studs Terkel
The Recurring Silent Spring by H. Patricia Hynes
Scientists of the Industrial Revolution by J.G. Crowther
Breakthrough: The Saga of Jonas Salk by Richard Carter
A lot of books, I know... But I got two books by each historian and got a book each for three scientists. I will not be writing about three scientists, but I'm calling the third my backup! Hopefully, the books I got for the historians are exactly what I need, because I don't want to look for more!! So as everyone else is out playing tonight, I plan to begin working my way through the stack, in hopes that this Capstone will write itself! Here's to hoping.
Gems:
productivity
AP time with Susu
alone time in the library
One Year Daily Grind
my health

No comments:
Post a Comment